Eye Care and Vision Correction in Atlanta, Georgia
The Atlanta eye doctors at Woodhams Eye Clinic offer comprehensive vision care using the most advanced technology available.
Our commitment to offering you the safest, most comfortable and most effective vision correction technology extends from the diagnostic process to surgical treatment. All vision correction procedures are performed in our on-site surgical center, which is certified by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
Our diagnostic vision technology is thorough and precise, and includes:
- The EPIC-5100, a highly accurate system for measuring refractive errors
- A-Scan, which uses ultrasound technology to visualize the eye’s lens
- CustomVue, which is employed in laser vision correction to provide detailed mapping of the eye
- Optical coherence tomography, which produces high-resolution imaging of the rear of the eye
- Optical quality analysis system, which measures the optical quality of the eye
- Pentacam, a specialized camera that provides detailed images of ocular structures in the eye
Surgical technology at Woodhams Eye Clinic includes:
- IntraLASE, the most advanced method of all-laser vision correction
- PreLex™, state-of-the-art implantable lenses used to treat refractive disorders
- Implantable collamer lens (ICL), which is commonly known as an implantable “contact” lens and is a revolutionary refractive lens used in treatment for moderate to severe nearsightedness
Our accomplished team of Atlanta eye doctors is dedicated to staying on top of evolving vision correction technology, and we invite you to schedule a consultation, visit our office and learn more about how we can help you bring your world back into focus.
If you would like more information about your vision correction options, please contact Woodhams Eye Clinic to schedule your personal appointment. We proudly serve patients from the greater Atlanta area, including Dunwoody and Vinings, Georgia.
Qualified Lasik Surgeons Using the Best Technology Serving the Following Areas and Beyond: